We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Attempting to replace native CarouselView with SfCarousel, but it's not rendering

I'm attempting to do a plug and play replacement of the native Xamarin Forms CarouselView with the SfCarousel, but SfCarousel does not display.
Here's my XAML:

ItemHeight="70" ItemWidth="70"
                               VerticalOptions="StartAndExpand" HeightRequest="75">

The only changes from using the native Xamarin control is adding ItemHeight, ItemWidth, and the SelectionChanged event.  When swiping the area where the Carousel should be, the SelectionChanged event fires, so the control is there, but not rendering the contents of ItemsSource.  I should add that I'm using Xamarin Forms 3.5 on Android.

Any help would be appreciated

1 Reply

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 12:37 PM UTC

Hi John, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have created the SfCarousel sample in Xamarin.Forms and we have added the image using ItemTemplate for the carousel item. We have updated the Xamarin.Forms to latest version and we confirm that control gets rendered correctly. We have provided the sample for your reference. Please download it from the below link. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon