We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sfchart Animate one value

Hello,

I have tried to update one value of a SplineAreaSeries and animate chart only for value that has changed but with no success. Is this feature exists or not ?

If I reset the ItemSource totally, chart updates all values and animate --> Ok but it's not that I want to do
If I set one value (with NotifyPropertyChanged implemented), chart update correctly this value but with no animation --> Is there anyway to achieve this ?

Thank you for your answer.
A.

1 Reply

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team February 19, 2019 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Antonin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

You can able to redraw animation when adding new value to the data collection by calling the Animate method in the chart series. Please refer the CustomSeries class in the Android and iOS projects. 

Code Snippet: 
public class CustomSeries : SplineAreaSeries
{
        protected override void CreateSegments()
        {
            base.CreateSegments();
            this.Animate();
        }
}

We have prepared a sample for this. Please download it from the following location. 

Note: Currently redraw animation is not working for UWP platform. So, can you please confirm whether your requirement is in UWP platform or not? If yes, we will validate the issue and provide you patch for that. 

Regards, 
Bharathiraja. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon