We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Create a schedule fort the last Wednesday of the month

This was asked on another forum but there is no answer there
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/121250/recurrence-rule-last-monday-of-the-month

I am creating a Recurrence dialog for the scheduler and am modeling it after the recurrence scheduler in Outlook.
I would like to offer the option of setting a Monthly schedule for the first, seconds, third, fourth or last Wednesday of the month (or last Sunday, Monday...)

I would create a recurrence like
FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=TH;BYSETPOS=?; INTERVAL=1. 

BYSETPOS would be 4 for the fourth week of the month, but what do I use for the last week of the month (there are some months with 5 weeks)
would 5, or any number higher than the number of weeks in the month, result in the last week?

Thank you

1 Reply

AS Arun siva Syncfusion Team February 8, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Soloman, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: Regarding the created forum doesn’t addressed previously 
We have checked with the forum by referring the mentioned link, and we have created seperate incident for the customer and answered the customer through it. 

Query 2: Regarding want to set recurrence rule as last week of the month  
Currently, schedule doesn’t have support to recurring appointments on the last week of the month, we have logged a feature request for the same, it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. We appreciate your patience until then. Now You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

Kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Arun Siva R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon