We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

License error

hi all,
i have a comunity license and i put this in my code

Syncfusion.Licensing.SyncfusionLicenseProvider.RegisterLicense("YOUR LICENSE KEY");

but i don't know why, sometimes happens that i have the error msg that tells me about 30 days trial.

i'm getting the license code from your website, where is the error?
it happens not always but often.
thanks

3 Replies

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 5, 2019 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Alberto, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Syncfusion introduced the licensing system from v16.2.0.41 for Syncfusion NuGet packages and evaluation setup. You have to generate the license key and register it when launch of your application as specified in the below help documents if you referring the NuGet packages. 

Below are the User Guide documentation links to register the license in Xamarin application:     

Also, please refer this blog post for understanding the licensing changes introduced in Essential Studio.  

If still facing the licensing message, please share the screenshot of the error, application platform name, and registered license key in your application.   
Regards, 
Vadivel Natarajan  

RG Rachel Gomez January 18, 2023 07:54 AM UTC

Troubleshoot license errors

Verify your license IP address

Check for connectivity issues

Check resolving and hostname

Check the server time and date settings

RRegard

JM Jeyaseelan M Syncfusion Team January 20, 2023 05:45 AM UTC

Rachel, There is no online system to validate syncfusion license and no internet connection is required.

Please refer to licensing FAQ documentation.

https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/licensing/licensing-faq/is-an-internet-connection-required-for-syncfusion-essential-studio-license-validation

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon