We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disable/Enable items of the toolbar

Hello, 

I have been able to enable/disable an item in the toolbar when the user checks or unchecked a row but the problem is when the user checks and aunchecks the same arrow more than three times. It shows the row like this:

Apart from that, if I try to disable the item (customized or not) in ngOnInit() it shows me this error: 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Ane

1 Reply

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team February 1, 2019 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Ane, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query #1: When the user checks and unchecks the same arrow more than three times. It shows the row like this: 

We have validated the defect you have initiated with us. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and  Product Development Life Cycle ) and including the defect fix in our subsequent Patch release will be any of our upcoming release. If you wish to receive this fix in a specific prior release product version please contact Syncfusion Support  (backwards compatibility subject to technological feasibility and our Support SLA ) You can now track the current status of your request and contact us for any further inquiries through this link https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/4543/when-a-row-with-check-box-column-with-textalign-property-is-edited-the-checkbox-is-misaligned

Note: The above mentioned feedback portal is under review so after the review it will be visible  

Query #2: If I try to disable the item (customized or not) in ngOnInit() it shows me this error: 

From the query we suspect that you are trying to set a grid property in ngOnInit which is prior to the grid component render. So we suggest to change the grid properties on the created or load event, since component will be rendered at that point of time. Please refer to the below documentations for your reference, 

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/api/grid/#load  

Please get back to us for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon