We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

data label on piechart not shown

Hi,

i found out, data label on my pie chart is not showing if it has the same value please refer my image for futher details.

= if red equal to green. 

= if red not equal to green

as per above, if the green pie is also 22.22 out of 100 %,  it will not display on the screen. I figure this because if the value not equal with each other, data label is showing for each color. can you help me to the value for every color even if it is equal?

Thanks,

afiq

4 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed the query. We would like to let you know that, while placing the data labels inside pie chart, if the space is unavailable then the label will be moved to outside with connector line. And even there is no space, then label will get hidden. This is our default behavior. We tried to replicate the reported scenario, but all labels are visible at our end. Sample used for testing can be found below. 

Screenshot: 

Size (120*120): 

Size (150*150) 

Since we are unaware of the exact scenario in which the label is not visible at your end, kindly modify the above sample or provide your sample with replication steps. This will be much helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

Kindly find the sample from below. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

AF afiqdoherty January 24, 2019 02:28 AM UTC

Thank you Dharani, I will try to test based on the given scenario and refer to sample given. ;)

regards,

afiq

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 24, 2019 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

Most welcome. Kindly get in touch with us, if you would require further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon