We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

[UWP] While Horizontal Scrolling DataGrid renders wrong values

While I searched for a solution to my Keyboard issue I noticed when I scroll via mouse (horizontal scrollbar) that some columns that are shown after scrolling contain values from colums that were displayed earlier before I scrolled. Is this a redraw bug or does the Grid internally mix the data?

In your official demo I see no scrollbars. I have 20 columns in the grid which are autogenerated from the underlaying source (AutoGenerateColumns="true").

VS2017 15.9.5
Xamarin.Forms 3.4.0.1009999
Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfDataGrid 16.4.0.42
.net standard 2.0 lib as shared project
Windows 10 1709 (UWP app MinVersion 16299/Target: 17763 with Microsoft.NETCore.UniversalWindowsPlatform Version 6.1.9)

1 Reply

PK Pradeep Kumar Balakrishnan Syncfusion Team January 22, 2019 05:09 PM UTC

Hi Andre, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked and created new support incident under your account to track the status of this query “DataGrid column values are interchanged while horizontal scrolling using scrollbar in Xamarin forms UWP”. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates regarding the same.     

Please let us know, if you have any query on this. 

Regards, 
Pradeep Kumar B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon