We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Divisions

Hello,

I would like to setup the ScheduleControl DivisionsPerHour and DivisionsPerRow properties to 12, because I would like to use 5 minute resolution.

When I use a number wich is greater than 9 in the DivisionsPerHour property I can't use the drag method. After when I try to drag the appointment, it appears in a different position, not where I placed it with the mouse.

What is the right solution for my problem?

Thanks
Attila

2 Replies

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team January 21, 2019 11:54 AM UTC

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We are able to reproduce the reported problem. We suspect that this is a bug so we have forwarded this to our development team for further analysis. We will check and update the details on 23 January 2019. 

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Attila, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have confirmed this is a bug so we have logged the bug report for this issue “Appointment dragdrop misbehaving in day view when use the DivisionPerhour property”. We have planned to fix this issue in our next main release. So, the fix will be available on our next main release 2019 Volume1 which will be expected at end of March 2019. 

Please refer the below feedback link, 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon