We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I specify the height of a Resource Row in Timeline view

Hi, team

I am using SfSchedule on my WPF project, and just wondering if I can adjust the height of each Resource group row in the timeline view

What I am trying to do is, I would like to know if there is any way to customise the TimeLineResourceRow(?) so that I can

-          Decrease the height of a Resource row (cause the default size is too big)

-          set up the scroll bar if the timeline items are too many in the specified Resource..

Looking forward to hearing your advice if this case is possible for SfScheduler.

thanks
James

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 09:12 AM UTC

Hi James,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: Regarding “adjust height of a Resource row” query      

We have checked your requirement of adjusting height of resource row can be achieved by using TimeLineViewRowCount in the schedule control. Please find the following code example for the same, 

[Xaml]  
<syncfusion:SfSchedule  ScheduleType="TimeLine"   
                                Resource="Doctors"    
                                TimeLineViewRowCount="2"   
                                Name="schedule" />   

We have prepared a sample for the same,   

Sample Link: TimelineView_Resource   

Query 2: Regarding “set up the scroll bar if the timeline items are too many in the specified Resource” query     

As of now, we don’t have any support for set up the scroll bar inside the resource row, by adjusting height you can add more items and refer the 1st query for adjusting height of resource row.  

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon