We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart Trendlines

Hello,

I'm facing an issue with the Trendlines in Chart JS2, the Linear, Exponential, Polynomial are working well (did not try Moving Average),

But the Power and Logarithmic does not generate the Trendlines.

In the console i have an error when the series are rendered with NaN values in the SVG.

I tried to debug to check which values are used and i found the VisibleSerie object used has NaN value for Y whatever data I used.

please find attached the Screenshots when the series are rendered (internally), here is the VisibleSeries Array when rendering my series, I have a serie corresponding to my data and the trendline with Y Point as NaN. 

I'm confused because the Stackblitz demo example is working on the demo site But I cannot find out what is going on and what I'm doing wrong.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you 
Christophe

Attachment: Trendlines_Screenshots_d34557f0.rar

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 10, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Christophe, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

We were able to reproduce the issue Power and Logarithmic trendlines are not working properly with NaN value and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below. 

The fix will be available in our upcoming weekly patch release which is scheduled to be rolled out at January 22, 2019.  

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

CG Christophe Giordano January 29, 2019 08:19 AM UTC

Hi Dharani,

I've updated the last patch including the fix, thank you for this.

Now, I can render the Logarithmic Trendline without errors but I still face NaN value with the POWER type, can you please confirm the power type is well rendered ?

thank you

Christophe

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 29, 2019 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Christophe, 

We have ensured that power type trendline with the current version which is rendering properly at our end. Here we have provided NaN values and power trendline is rendering fine. The sample used for testing can be found below. 

Kindly try to reproduce the issue with above sample else provide your data source used for power trendline, this will be helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon