We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Community license: Application starts up with message about license 'This application was built using...

I have a community license.

I downloaded the Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Binary with TestStudio version 16.2.0.41 only for Xamarin.

I created an app for Xamarin.Forms using the SfCalendar. I used nuget to get the package. 

When I run the application I get a message telling me the application was built using a trail license. 

How can register my community license so I don't get the message? 

1 Reply

KA Kannan Syncfusion Team January 8, 2019 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Anh Phuong, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

Syncfusion introduced the licensing system from v16.2.0.41 for Syncfusion NuGet packages and evaluation setup. You have to generate the license key and register it when launch of your application as specified in the below help documents if you referring the NuGet packages.. However, The paid customer or Community customer can download the licensed setup which doesn’t require the key registration process. 

Also, please refer this blog post for understanding the licensing changes introduced in Essential Studio.   

Regards,  
Kannan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon