We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Approval process right before every miles stone

Is it possible to set an approval/review process before a milestone is completed? If so, please help how I can achieve this?

1 Reply

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team January 7, 2019 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Prakash, 
We have analyzed your query, but we are unable to understand your exact requirement. Hence, we have assumed to add new task for “Approve/review” above the milestone task and it can be achieve using “create” client side. We can also dynamically update using “endEdit” event.  
Please find the code example below: 
function create(args) { 
            var jsonData = $.extend([], args.model.updatedRecords); 
            for (var i = 0; i < jsonData.length; i++) { 
                if (!jsonData[i].hasChildRecords && jsonData[i].duration == 0) {                        this.selectedRowIndex(args.model.updatedRecords.indexOf(jsonData[i])); 
                    this.addRecord({ "TaskID": jsonData[i].item[args.model.taskIdMapping] + 1, "TaskName": "Approved", "StartDate": jsonData[i].item[args.model.startDateMapping], "Duration": jsonData[i].item[args.model.durationMapping] + 1 }, ej.Gantt.RowPosition.AboveSelectedRow); 
                } 
            } 
            this.clearSelection(); 
        } 

We have also prepared the sample based on this. Please find the sample from below location 

If our assumption is wrong, please share us more details/screenshots related to this query with us. It would be helpful for us to serve you better.  

Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon