We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Progress ring always visible

Hi, I added in my page a SfPdfViewer. 
When I load the page in the SfPdfViewer the progress ring is always visible until I load a document.

Thanks

3 Replies

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team January 3, 2019 08:30 AM UTC

Hi Emanuel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

We have already exposed an API “PdfProgressRing” in SfPdfViewerControl. We can set the visibility of progress ring to collapse when SfPdfViewerControl is loaded using Loaded event and make the progress ring visible only when the PDF document is loaded in SfPdfViewerControl. I have attached a simple sample for your reference below, kindly check through it and let me know if it helps. 

Sample Link: 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

EM Emanuel January 3, 2019 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Karthik,
my problem is that the progress ring is visible also when I open the page without load a PDF, before I select a file.
When I select a PDF and complete loading the progress ring is correctly hide.

Emanuel

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team January 4, 2019 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Emanuel, 

We have confirmed that the issue with “Progress ring is visible even before loading document” is a defect from our side. The fix for this issue will be included in our Essential Studio Volume 4 SP1 release which will be rolled out in the end of January 2019. 

However, you can use the workaround sample to hide the progress ring before loading the document from our previous update.  

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon