We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Paging in production build

Hello,

after renew to latest syncfusion version (16.4.xx) when I am building my application in production mode I can always see only one page in grid and it says that I get only one item. In Network tab I can see that I get normal count from my WebAPI. In developement version everything works correctly. Maybe I need to chage something in settings after renew to latest version?

1 Reply

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team December 31, 2018 06:25 AM UTC

Hi AC, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query : it says that I get only one item 

From the query we suspect that the Duplicate modules present in the Syncfusion package while upgrading to the latest version which might be the cause of this issue. So we suggest to reinstalling the Syncfusion packages in your project to overcome the reported issue. 

Please use the below steps to reinstall to the latest version.  
  1. Delete package.lock.json file from your application If present.
  2. Remove the @syncfusion  packages folder from the node_modules.
  3. Use same version for all Syncfusion components(Grid, Dropdown, etc,) in package.json file.
  4. Then run the command npm install to install the Syncfusion packages.

If you have faced any issue while upgrading please get back to us with the NPM debug log file, package.json of your project or any other screenshots/code example that helps us to analyze further at our end.  

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon