We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfDataGrid with custom template rows

Hello!

I have a question on SfDataGrid, can the detail view of Master-Details-View using custom template  instead of detail grid on a relation column? I want to make the expandable detail show different information for different rows.   (like telerik gridview  or devexpress  grid ?

I've read the documentation and there is no information on the subject.

In my opinion, the custom detail view of Master-Detail in DataGrid is the basic functionality!

2 Replies

BE Brent Esh December 27, 2018 09:25 PM UTC

Agreed! Or even just a custom SfDataGrid...

SP Shobika Palani Syncfusion Team December 31, 2018 03:16 PM UTC

Hi Jaroslaw, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Currently we do not have support for custom template rows in DetailaView of SfDataGrid. We have already logged this requirement as a feature request in our database. We don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. We will let you know once this feature have been implemented in any of our upcoming releases. The feature implementation would greatly depend upon the factors like product design, code complexity and compatibility. We will let you know once this feature has been implemented in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Shobika. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon