We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Duplicate Excel functionality in ejSpreadsheet control:

I've been reviewing the documentation for ejSpreadsheet's members, methods & functions but haven't had any luck finding what I was looking for. I have a few features in Excel I'm trying to determine if possible using this control?

1. Insert a shape (circle) into each cell in a single-row range.

I'd use this.getAlphaRange() but am not seeing anything about adding shapes. The 2nd part of this is values in the spreadsheet will update the color fill of those circles (i.e. low score is a white color fill, mid-score is gray, high-score would fill the circle black.

2. "Progress" bars w/ & w/out a gradient fill:

In one section as numbers are entered one cell contains a line bar that gets larger and larger as the number gets higher. The other section does the same bith with a gradient fill from black to light gray.

Thank you for your assistance. I can provide more information upon request.

1 Reply

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team December 20, 2018 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Jacob Knight, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have checked your reported requirement and we suspect that the you want to apply conditional formatting with icon sets(circle) and data bar with gradient fill. Currently, we don’t have support for applying “Conditional formatting with Icon sets and data bar” in Spreadsheet. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it’ll be available in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon