We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

Duplicate Excel functionality in ejSpreadsheet control:

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141594 Dec 19,2018 04:57 PM UTC Dec 20,2018 10:19 AM UTC jQuery 1
Tags: ejSpreadSheet
Jacob Knight
Asked On December 19, 2018 04:57 PM UTC

I've been reviewing the documentation for ejSpreadsheet's members, methods & functions but haven't had any luck finding what I was looking for. I have a few features in Excel I'm trying to determine if possible using this control?

1. Insert a shape (circle) into each cell in a single-row range.

I'd use this.getAlphaRange() but am not seeing anything about adding shapes. The 2nd part of this is values in the spreadsheet will update the color fill of those circles (i.e. low score is a white color fill, mid-score is gray, high-score would fill the circle black.

2. "Progress" bars w/ & w/out a gradient fill:

In one section as numbers are entered one cell contains a line bar that gets larger and larger as the number gets higher. The other section does the same bith with a gradient fill from black to light gray.

Thank you for your assistance. I can provide more information upon request.

Silambarasan I [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2018 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Jacob Knight, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have checked your reported requirement and we suspect that the you want to apply conditional formatting with icon sets(circle) and data bar with gradient fill. Currently, we don’t have support for applying “Conditional formatting with Icon sets and data bar” in Spreadsheet. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it’ll be available in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon