We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

show only 3 items in carousel from list of items

Hello there,

I want to show only three items from list of 10 items in carousel. when I move to next item by default the first item will be hidden and want to show only second, third and fourth item. Is it possible with sfcarousel?

3 Replies

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team December 19, 2018 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Hardik Parmar, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement, in which we have set the Offset and SelectedItemOffset property of SfCarousel to minimum value. So that, on view we can have only 3 items on selecting the 3rd item it will be at the center and 4th item will come to the view. Please download the sample for the same from the link given below. 

Sample: CarouselSample 

Please share additional details if your requirement differs from the provided sample. 

Regards, 
Paul Anderson 

HP Hardik Parmar December 19, 2018 10:53 AM UTC

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for the help, it works really great and my problem has been solved. I need it for text based carousel but that offset and selecteditemoffset works really well with text carousel as well.

Once again thank you very much for your support.

I really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Hardii

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team December 19, 2018 11:12 AM UTC

Hi Hardik Parmar, 

Thanks for the update. We are glad that your requirement has been achieved. Please get in touch if you required further assistance. 

Regards, 
Paul Anderson 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon