We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WaitingPopup on a bootstrap dialog shows up before the dialog is shown and in the wrong location.

I'm using the ejTreeGrid control (with LoadOnDemand = true) on a bootstrap dialog. Before the dialog is visible the WaitingPopup shows in the top left of the page. It remains there even after the dialog has come up. If I respond to the shownbs.modal event I can move the waiting popup but it doesn't prevent it from coming up in it's original position of of left = 0  and top = 0. So there is a flash of it before it it moves to the right spot. Is there a way to fix this?

1 Reply

PE Punniyamoorthi Elangovan Syncfusion Team December 6, 2018 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Brian, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support 
In TreeGrid when using the load on demand support the waiting popup will be shown while fetching the date from the server side and it will be closed properly after the data gets fetched. We request you to provide the following details. 
1.      If you are rendering the TreeGrid control on initial page load otherwise while popup the dialog. 
2.      If you get any console error in your application. 
3.      Share the demo video regarding this issue. 
Regards, 
Punniyamoorthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon