We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

{"The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties:

Hi,

I have been trying your sample codes and I get the below error for every single sample I try.
Please advise how to rectify this.

{"The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartAreaBuilder.Border(Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartBorder)' and 'Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartAreaBuilder.Border(System.Action<Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartBorderBuilder>)'"}

1 Reply

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team November 19, 2018 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Jsu, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed query with attached code snippet. We have tried to replicate the reported issue, unfortunately the reported scenario is not replicated at our end. Consider the following sample here we have created two charts with chart area border(Initialized in client and server side) in version 16.3.0.29.   

Code Snippet: 
ChartFeatures.cshtml: 
ChartArea(br => br.Border(bd => bd.Color("red").Width(4))) 

Screenshot: 
Client side chart area border: 

Consider the second chart in the sample chart area was rendered from code behind using viewData. Please find below code  snippet, 
Chartcontroller.cs: 
chartModel.ChartArea = new ChartArea(); 
chartModel.ChartArea.Border = new ChartBorder(); 
chartModel.ChartArea.Border.Color = "blue"; 
chartModel.ChartArea.Border.Width = 4; 

Screenshot: 
Server Side Chart Area Border: 

Since, we are not aware of the exact scenario on which the issue is reproduced. We would like to know the following details which will be helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

• Try to reproduce the reported scenario with the above sample and revert us.
  • Provide your sample with replication steps.
  • Provide your product version which used in your sample.

Regards, 
Kalai 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon