We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ProgressBarAdv TextAlignment Property

Hi,

I'm trying to display the percent value in a ProgressBarAdv aligned to the right of the progress bar. The "Text Settings" section in the control documentation has a reference to the "TextAlignment" property, explained as "The text on the progress bar can be set to left, center and right.".

I tried to do, but it seems I'm doing something wrong as percent value allways is centered in the percent bar.

Included is a small test application.

Thanks in advance
Best regards

Attachment: ProgressBarAdvTest_20329836.zip

4 Replies

MK Mallika Kannan Syncfusion Team October 5, 2017 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Manuel   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have checked this behavior in our latest version 15.3.0.33 and works as expected. Please refer the below Screenshot.   

Screenshot   

Figure: Left Alignment   

Figure: Center Alignment   

Figure: Right Alignment   

We have also ensure this behavior by dynamically customizing the Text alignment and captured video for your reference. It can be downloaded from the below link.   

Sample:   ProgressBarAdvTest   

Video:  ProgressBarSampleVideo   

Kindly check the above solution and let us know your installed Essential studio version that will helpful for analysis this behavior.   

Regards,   
Mallika      

ME Manuel Estevez October 6, 2017 01:15 PM UTC

Tested your sample with version 15.2.0.40 it doesn't works. I'll try to upgrade to the latest version and test it again.

Best regards

ME Manuel Estevez October 6, 2017 02:15 PM UTC

Hi,

Tested with 15.3.0.33 version, the TextAlignment property works as expected,

Thaks!

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team October 9, 2017 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Manuel

Thank you for the update.

We are glad that the reported requirement with ProgressBarAdv is working correctly at your end.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon