We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ItemHolding triggered still twice on android platform

I updated to the newest version on nuget, but the issue still not fixed.

#180913 - ItemHolding event is now triggered only once when ListViewItem has background color in Android platform.

3 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 7, 2017 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Seven, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We have checked the reported issue “ItemHolding event is now triggered only once when ListViewItem has background color in Android platform” with the latest SfListView version(v 15.2.0.46) at our end. And, the issue has been resolved and included in our latest Essential Studio Volume 2, Service Pack 2 2017 (Version 15.2.0.46)  release and you can download it under the following link.  

For your reference, we have attached the ensured sample at our end and you can download it from the below link. 

Also, we suspect that the problem might be occur due to Syncfusion Nuget packages may not referred properly at your end from the following location. 
C:\Users\username\.nuget\packages 

So, we recommend you to clear the nuget files and configure the Syncfusion control Nuget packages at your end to resolve this issue and the following UG link helps you to configure it.  

Could you please follow the procedures mentioned in the above link? to configure the Nuget packages in the application and ensure the provided sample. If the issue still persist at your end, we request you to modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and revert us with the replication procedure or in video link. So, that we could able to analyze the issue better and update you an appropriate solution. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

SE seven July 7, 2017 09:02 AM UTC

Hi,

I tried the following step. I cleaned the nuget reference package and reinstall the package from visual studio.

and it worked perfect! Thanks for help.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 10, 2017 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Seven, 

Thanks for your valuable feedback. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon