We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dismissing an event view programatically

In my calendar, if I go into an event and schedule it, and the come back to the calendar, the data refreshes and the event notification dot is correctly moved.  However, the event's inline view is still visible under the previous date.  I tried calling something like cal.CollapseInlineView(cal.SelectedDate) but that doesn't appear to do anything for me.  

How do I go about dismissing the InlineView for events programmatically?

2 Replies

CA Clint Anderson June 22, 2017 08:09 PM UTC

The best solution I have been able to find so far is to call cal.ExpandInlineView with a NSDate of a day that is visible on the calendar, but doesn't have any events scheduled for that day.  Doing this seems to hide the inline view, but this is far from an ideal solution.

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team June 23, 2017 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Clint Anderson,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We could reproduce the reported issue "SfCalendar CollapseInlineView method not working properly in iOS" from our side. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon