We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Prevent automatic drawer closing

Hello,

is there a way to prevent automatic closing of drawer when a view in DrawerContentView is clicked?

I want to be able to have Picker and Text input fields in drawer to define search parameters, and to close drawer only in 2 cases: when clicking for example "Search" button in DrawerContentView and when swiping. Is it possible?

3 Replies

CP Chozarajan Pandiyarajan Syncfusion Team November 18, 2016 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Boris,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: How to prevent automatic closing of drawer when a view in DrawerContentView is clicked

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue from our side. We have created a sample for your requirement and you can download the same from the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127472/ze/NavigationDrawer-1016050881 

Please let us know whether the sample meets your requirement, else modify the sample and revert to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Chozarajan P 

BO Boris December 9, 2016 12:52 PM UTC

Thank you for your reply. It seems that it has been a glitch somewhere else in my code, 'couse I do not have this problem anymore.

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team December 12, 2016 03:09 AM UTC

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your update. We are happy to hear that the issue has resolved at your end.Please feel free contact us for if any other information needed.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon