We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Google map inside the content has drag issues

I am using NavigationDrawer and palced an inflated layout (axml) inside the ContentView.
In runtime when I drag the map, it is no longer smooth as it was and get stuck, I think relative to the touch threshold value (I used 15).

I also implemented a swipe detection and I could see that the touch down, move and up are no longer arriving in the correct order. many times I receive MOVE without Down or Up.

Any idea?

1 Reply

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team October 24, 2016 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Tal,

Query 1: Problem with dragging.

We have implemented a property called “IsEnableSwipeGesture” which enables and disables the swipe gesture of the NavigationDrawer. By this we can disable the gesture and can open/close drawer using ToggleDrawer() method. This feature will be available on our upcoming 2016 Volume 3 SP 1 release which is expected to be rolled out by the end of October 2016.

Query 2: Swipe detection did not works properly inside NavigationDrawer.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our side. Please update us with more details like sample project or code snippet. That will help us to assist you further.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon