We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Forms framework

Hi All,

Has anyone has any experience integrating the javascript controls within one of the JS forms frameworks that are available?  

Regards

Jon

3 Replies

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team October 20, 2016 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Jon, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
Syncfusion JS controls flexible to adapt with major third party controls. Could you please let us know which JS forms framework is used in your end with Syncfusion JS controls? It will help us to ensure in our end and confirm.  
Regards, 
Kasithangam 

JE Jon E October 20, 2016 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Kasithangam

Well that is really the question at the moment.  I am in the position of having built the .net side of the forms generation component and I can adapt the output so I could I suppose make it adapt to any js framework.

The question really comes down to compatibility, ease of use and functionality.  Ideally I will be able to generate the JS form structure from my existing component, fire that at the page.  The page could then generate the form and either get the data from the downloaded JS or request it from an API of mine.  Then when done I hope to be able to take the submitted form via an AJAX API.

In the past I had used formview asp.net controls but they introduce so many extra issues that I just want to use JS with an API now.

Regards

Jon

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team October 24, 2016 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Jon, 
Our Syncfusion component is capable to adopt with any kind of forms framework like appearance and functionalities doesn’t affect when using with other frameworks. But validation of form submitting is depending on third party JS forms framework. So could you please share us exact form framework details with us, we will ensure our components and update you the details.  
Regards, 
Kasithangam 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon