We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to deliver a syncfusion wpf app to other computer?

I made a demo with syncfusion wpf controls....build it in release mode then give it to someone .but it can not open/.//  any idea?

5 Replies

MM Mathu Mohan Vijayakumar Syncfusion Team November 9, 2015 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

All the Syncfusion referenced assemblies in the project need to be shipped. Please check on the following points.

1)     If your application references the assemblies in a specified folder, the path for these assemblies should be maintained in other systems too. Please check the other systems have those assemblies in the respective path.

2)     If your application references the assemblies in the GAC, please check whether these referred assemblies have been installed in the GAC of the other machine before shipping your application.

As there is no detailed information regarding the issue, we are unable to identify this and requesting you to share us the details to reproduce the issue which will be helpful to provide a prompt solution at the earliest.

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Regards,
Mathu Mohan V A

RA ray November 9, 2015 07:21 AM UTC

I just wanna this demo in attach file run in someone who only installed the .net framework....... any idea?

Attachment: DS2016Demo_a2779d6e.rar

IN Ishwarya Narayanan Syncfusion Team November 11, 2015 02:57 PM UTC

Hi Ray,

Thank you for updating us.

The provided sample is not executing from our side too. On further analysis we found that, 3 assemblies were referring from a hint path. Please remove the hint path from its project and try by recompiling the sample. Make sure all the assemblies are set copyLocal TRUE.

Please find the screen shot referring the issue in the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/Screenshot1091065455.zip

Please try the above and let us know if this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Ishwarya N

RA ray November 12, 2015 02:23 AM UTC

when i set copyLocal TRUE,seems not working,I change it in editor and  our user still cannot open .... Any Deploy guidance except clickonce?

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team November 12, 2015 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

On analyzing the given sample further, we found that the library Syncfusion.SfSpreadsheet.WPF.dll is referred in your project which requires another library Syncfusion.SfGridCommon.WPF.dll. If you have installed Syncfusion dashboard, then this assembly will be referred from GAC by default otherwise it is mandatory to have Syncfusion.SfGridCommon.WPF in Release folder. So kindly copy this assembly from pre-complied assemblies (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.3.0.7\precompiledassemblies\13.3.0.7\4.5) to the project’s Release folder. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Dilli babu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon