We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is there a way to change the style of the buttons in UpDown control?

Good Day,

Is there a way to change the style of the buttons in UpDown control? Also is there a way to change the style of a scrollbar in wpf syncfusion?

Thank you,

Regards,
Joshua Reyes

3 Replies

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team October 28, 2015 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion.

There is no default way to customize repeat button in UpDown control. But our library comes with set of themes with various styles. We have created a sample using the same and you can download the sample from below location.

Sample:
Updown_146058

Or in case if you are familiar with Syncfusion skin manager and want to write style of your own, please refer to,

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4173/how-to-override-syncfusion-themes

Please let us know if this helps or in case of any further assistance needed on this.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

BR Bryceboang October 29, 2015 12:22 AM UTC

Good Day,

Thanks for the reply. This really helped me a lot. i just get this assembly "Syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Metro"" and get that metro design that i want. My another question is are there more VisualStyle other than "Metro"?. And is there a way for me to change the color of the scrollbar when mouse over or clicked? because its color is black and i want it to be dodgerblue. is it possible?

Thank you again and More power!!!

Regards,
Joshua Reyes

MA Muthukumar A Syncfusion Team October 29, 2015 04:44 AM UTC

Hi Joshua

Thank you for your update.

Below is the list of skins available in SkinStorage,

Default,
Blend,
Office2003,
Office2007Blue,
Office2007Black,
Office2007Silver,
SyncOrange,
ShinyRed,
ShinyBlue,
Office2010Blue,
Office2010Black,
Office2010Silver,
VS2010,
Metro,
Transparent,
Office2013,
Windows8

You can access them in code behind by using "Skin" enumeration.
Please have a look at the sample from last update, and change the skin using Combobox present in MainWindow.
If you want separate skin for separate controls, please set “SkinStorage.VisualStyle” attached property to controls instead of applying it to whole window. For example you can assign "Office2007Blue" to whole window and set "Metro" to UpDown to meet your requirement.

Please let us know if this helps or in case of any further assistance needed on this.

Regards,
Muthukumar A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon