We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfChart3D How to Bind Z-Axis

Hello,

I'd need to have a z axis in my scattered chart. I've seen that the WPF control is able to set a depth axis but I can't find this in the uwp control.

Can you point me in the right direction?

3 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 25, 2015 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently, we don’t have support for the z axis. We have already considered this as feature request. Please find the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/features/WPF-15105

We can set the depth for the axis  like WPF in the UWP using the Depth property in the SfChart3D. Refer to the following code example

<chart:SfChart3D EnableRotation="True" Depth="500" Margin="10,10,10,10"/>

We have prepared the UWP sample for your reference, you can download the sample form here.

Sample: Depth

Regards,
Rachel. A

MD MD September 25, 2015 09:23 AM UTC

Hello Rachel,

thanks for making this clear. I am aware that I can set the depth of the axis but that won't plot my z axis data... :) Good to hear that you plan to implement this feature, I second that. Will this be included in the next release?

Many thanks for all you do.

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 28, 2015 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the update.

We will give high priority for the requested feature in the next release roadmap and will update you once feature has been implemented. The feature implementation would also greatly depends on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Rachel. A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon