We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Add Custom Caption Button

Hi,

I'm using syncfusion docking manager and i want to add custom caption button to my floating/dockable window. i found solution for WinForms, but i can't add it to WPF project.
Please help.

Thanks.
Maduranga.

3 Replies

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team August 27, 2015 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Maduranga,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We can add buttons in the header of child window using HeaderTemplate property. We have prepared a sample and tried to meet your requirement. In the sample, we have created a data template with button and set it as header template of child window using HeaderTemplate attached property. You can download the sample from the following link:
Sample: Docking_HeaderTemplate

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Jessie

MG Maduranga Gunasekara January 14, 2016 06:46 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Is it possible to apply HeaderTemplate to NativeFloatWindow?

Thanks.
Maduranga.

BA Berkunath A Syncfusion Team January 15, 2016 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Maduranga,

Thank you for your update.

We can change the Header of NativeFloatWindow by applying NativeFloatWindowStyle. We have prepared the sample that tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have modified the header of NativeFloatWindow by change the Header part in NativeFloatWindowStyle. We have added the Style "NativeFloatwindowHeader" with TargetType ContentControl. You can customize the header as per your requirement by change the style "NativeFloatwindowHeader" in this sample. You can download the sample from the following link.

Sample: Docking_HeaderTemplate

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Berkunath A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon