We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding Image to RTE compared to MVC Classic RTE

Hi,
we upgraded to the latest version of Syncfusion Essentials. The new RTE compared to the classic version is missing one feature we've been using in our products: The classic RTE has the option to select a image folder on the server and the image function refered to this folder to add those images to your RTE text. Looking at the new RTE i can only see the option to add a image by URL or (in Firefox) Drag and Drop.

Is there an example providing this feature as a custom toolbar or any functionality i'm overseeing?

Thanks for your help
Kind regards,
lc

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 13, 2015 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Ic,

We would like to inform you that, RichTextEditor upload image from specific folder is a known feature and we have added it to our feature request list. A support incident to track the status of this Feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Saranya.S

LC lc March 14, 2015 07:56 AM UTC

Thanks for that excellent support

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 16, 2015 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Ic,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon