We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Adding Image to RTE compared to MVC Classic RTE

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118490 Mar 12,2015 10:43 AM Mar 16,2015 04:53 AM ASP.NET MVC 3
Tags: RichTextEditor
lc
Asked On March 12, 2015 10:43 AM

Hi,
we upgraded to the latest version of Syncfusion Essentials. The new RTE compared to the classic version is missing one feature we've been using in our products: The classic RTE has the option to select a image folder on the server and the image function refered to this folder to add those images to your RTE text. Looking at the new RTE i can only see the option to add a image by URL or (in Firefox) Drag and Drop.

Is there an example providing this feature as a custom toolbar or any functionality i'm overseeing?

Thanks for your help
Kind regards,
lc

Saranya Sivakumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 13, 2015 07:13 AM

Hi Ic,

We would like to inform you that, RichTextEditor upload image from specific folder is a known feature and we have added it to our feature request list. A support incident to track the status of this Feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Saranya.S

lc
Replied On March 14, 2015 03:56 AM

Thanks for that excellent support

Saranya Sivakumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 16, 2015 04:53 AM

Hi Ic,

Thanks for your appreciation.

Please let us know if you have further concern.

Regards,

Saranya.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;