We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Metro" issue

Hello,

This works great for the entire ribbon except for the ApplicationMenu which stubbornly displays in Office2010Blue instead of Metro.

I loaded the references as required, opened the project in Blend, dragged the ribbon into the main data grid, and then placed the line in the subject into the header section of the XAML file.

Is there something more that I should do to make the Metro style work properly?

Thanks
James

3 Replies

SV Shamli Valarmathi Syncfusion Team August 4, 2014 11:17 AM UTC

Hi James,

In Ribbon, using the themes VS2010, Office2010Blue, Office2010Black, Office2010Silver, Transparent and Metro we can create BackStage Menu and using the themes Office2007Blue, Office2007Black, Office2007Silver,Blend and Generic we can create ApplicationMenu.

Could you please let us know in which of the above mentioned two scenarios you are working? It would be very helpful for us to provide a better solution.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Shamli V.

JC James Cassidy August 4, 2014 02:13 PM UTC

Hello,

I am attempting to use a Metro only ribbon. So essentially I need to change the Application menu to a Backstage menu and that should fix the problem?

Thanks
James

SV Shamli Valarmathi Syncfusion Team August 5, 2014 07:38 AM UTC

Hi James,

We have created a sample using Metro theme in which the BackStage Menu is visible. Please check the following sample and let us know whether is that your requirement. If not please revert us with more information, so that it would be helpful for us to provide you a better solution.

Regards,

Shamli V.

Attachment: RibbonSample_b20a9a67.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon