We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disable radial menu

Hi,

I'm running v11.3.0.30 of Essential Studio in our  app, and using the SfRichTextAdv control.

When I run our app up, an icon appears, which when clicked, appears to do nothing. It moves and changes depending on the text solution. I'm assuming that this is a radial menu, can you confirm?

Image of icon in question:
https://copy.com/glv3QmLc6K0TLmpU

If so, can you guide me as to how I can turn this menu off? I don't want this appearing in my app as I'm using the text box as a viewer.

I found guidance on the online documentation which says I can set EnableRadialMenu="false" but this doesn't appear to be a valid property. Is this only available with a newer version?

2 Replies

KF Kurt Farrar June 2, 2014 03:03 PM UTC

Perhaps not the best way, but I got over this problem myself by setting IsEnabled="false" for the entire control, which is fine as I'm using the control as a viewer.

AP Arumuga Perumal S Syncfusion Team June 3, 2014 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Farrar,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Yes, that is a radial menu which enables us to change character formatting, cut/copy/paste selected contents, perform undo/redo operations and a lot more. We can enable/disable it by setting “EnableRadialMenu” property as mentioned in the online documentation which is available from Essential Studio v12.1 onwards.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon