We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Chart not Rendering

I have started exploring the different chart controls. I just followed the samples which has been published in the website. Added the references and placed the same in the web.config as well. But, still the MVC chart is not rendering. HTML5 chart is rendering in the page.

Have attached the project.

Let me know what I am missing.

MvcAppSyncFusion_21999a1f.zip

4 Replies

MU Murugan May 29, 2013 04:22 AM UTC

Fixed the chart rendering issue. Now I am facing the different issue. Could not render the chart inside the tab control. When I try to render the chart inside the tab,  getting the javascript runtime exception.

I have attached the pie chart. Is it possible to get rid of the spaces between the pie?

PieChart_bc88a2c9.zip

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team May 30, 2013 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Murugan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a simple sample with tabs to render a normal pie chart and an exploding pie chart. In the sample, we have used jquery ui tabs and we are not getting any exception in rendering the chart control.

In normal pie chart the property "ExplodedIndex" of series is not set, so the chart will be displayed without any space between the pie slices and in exploding pie chart the property "ExplodedIndex" of series is set, so the point at index 2 in the sample will have space between the exploded pie slice and other pie slices.

Please download the sample attached and let us know if we misunderstood your query and the tab you are using to display the chart, whether you are using Syncfusion tab control or other tab controls.

Regards,
Anandaraj

MvcPieChartSample_804d6266.zip

MU Murugan June 4, 2013 05:43 AM UTC

Hi Anandaraj,

I am unable to download the attachment.

Could you please upload it again?

Thanks,
Murugan

AT Anandaraj T Syncfusion Team June 11, 2013 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Murugan,

Thanks for the update.

We have attached the sample again in the below link. Please let us know whether you can download the sample.

Thanks,
Anandaraj.

MvcPieChartSample_45fde2a8.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon