During the installation of Syncfusion Essential Studio setup, the extracting zip application will ship in below temp location. Location:
We suspect that the installer files are not shipping in your machine due to the ‘Temp’ folder does not have insufficient permission while installing our setup. Please uninstall the Syncfusion setup v18.104.22.168 installed in your system, clean your temp(Start -> Run -> Type %temp% -> Click OK) folder and then follow the below steps while reinstalling the Syncfusion setup v22.214.171.124.
1. After few minutes from when you click “Install” button, there will be a folder named “Install” shipped in your temp location. Please refer the below screenshot.
2. Navigate to the temp location and Right Click on “Install” folder and select Properties.
3. In Properties window select the Security tab, Administrators under the Group or user names, ensure the Permissions for Administrators as shown in the below screenshot and then click Advanced button.
4. Pop up window will be open when you click the Advanced button. Please select the Owner tab and then click Edit button as shown in the below screenshot.
5. Pop up window will be open when you click the Edit button. Under the Change owner to, select Administrators. Then select Replace owner on subcontainers and click objects check box and click OK. Please refer the below screenshot.
After the Essential Studio setup v126.96.36.199 was successfully installed in your system, please ensure that samples are present in the below mentioned location. If the samples are present, you can launch the samples successfully.Location:
If you still face the same issue, please follow the steps suggested in the below KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool. It would be much helpful for us to resolve the reported issue at the earliest.https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2331/gather-log-file