We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customize the appointment box?

Any way to customize the appointment popup dialog?

6 Replies

AR Abdul Rahman A.H Syncfusion Team July 22, 2010 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Larry,
You can override the style of the appointment popup window by writing style targeted ScheduleAppointmentEditorControl.
The steps you need to follow is
1) Just override the style of the schedule control. Schedule alone is enough; other inner controls are not needed.
2) There you can find Property AppointmentEditorStyle in DaysView, MonthView and ScheduleView. Just assign key of the style of your own.
3) Set the new style of the schedule in your sample.

I have attached a sample for this.

Thanks,
Abdul Rahman

CustomAppointmentWindowSample_4581359b.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2010 02:38 AM UTC

That's interesting from a style perspective, anyway to add custom data fields to the appointment dialog?

AR Abdul Rahman A.H Syncfusion Team July 27, 2010 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Larry

Adding custom fields to the Schedule Appointment window is absolutely possible.

We had fixed some issues regarding this scenario in our latest schedule source.

Please create a new Direct Trac incident for this. We will update you sample and custom patch for your requirement.

KD Kyle Dunn February 17, 2012 03:49 PM UTC

I would be very interested in seeing a sample that uses a custom appointment editor dialog. One that removes some of the default fields as well as displays some custom fields. So far I have not had any success finding such a sample. One of your co-workers suggested that the sample "HolidaySettingDemo" would demonstrate this but sadly it does not.

Kyle

BS Baskaran S Syncfusion Team February 21, 2012 06:14 AM UTC

Hi Kyle

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Our Schedule control supports appointment dialog customization. We can add new custom fields and also can remove the default fields.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample from the attachment.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Baskaran S

ScheduleAppointmentsCustomization_316f6bd9.zip

GE george replied to Baskaran S March 27, 2018 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Kyle

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Our Schedule control supports appointment dialog customization. We can add new custom fields and also can remove the default fields.

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample from the attachment.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Baskaran S

ScheduleAppointmentsCustomization_316f6bd9.zip

I agree (that is a weird interface)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon