We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Do I have a way to increase Scheduler performances ?

Hello,

I am using the Syncfusion Scheduler to display a timeline of production events. I am using the datamanager with ODataV4 to get the data to display. You can find the code of the view in attachment.

The datamanager is getting arround 3000 events in a day (the OData API takes about 1 second to answer the request). I can notice that the display of events takes much longer to display the data (as you can see in the Animation.gif in attachment). Several things :

• I don't understand why when I'm clicking to change the current date, the Scheduler is freezing for 8 seconds before to start loading the data ?
  • After that, the Scheduler is loading for 12 seconds (I guess to make the rendring of the big amount of events). Is there a way for me to reduce the time to load the data ? Because depending on the client computer, it can be very long.
  • Maybe I'm using the wrong component to do that, and maybe I should use another Syncfusion component ?

Attachment: increase_scheduler_performances_bfc4de74.zip

4 Replies

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2023 08:39 PM UTC

Hi Julien.

We checked your reported query at our end and require additional details to validate the reported query at our end. So, share the below details to proceed further. It will help us to provide the solution for your query earlier.

• The number of resources used on each level.
  • The total number of appointments bind to the Schedule.
  • Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core NuGet and Syncfusion EJ2 script version referred to on the project.

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

JG Julien Gambini replied to Ravikumar Venkatesan March 23, 2023 08:02 AM UTC

Hello Ravikumar,

On my side, I have :

Regards,
Julien

RV Ravikumar Venkatesan Syncfusion Team March 29, 2023 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Julien,

We confirmed your reported problem “Schedule layout rendering is slow when using Schedule with time zone and resources” as a bug and logged the defect report. The fix for this defect will be included in our upcoming weekly patch release, which is expected to be rolled out by April 12, 2023. You can track the status of the fix at the following link:

Feedback: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/42484/improve-the-schedule-performance-while-using-timezone-property-of-the-schedule

Regards,

Ravikumar Venkatesan

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team April 12, 2023 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Julien,

We are glad to announce that our patch release (V21.1.39) has been rolled out successfully. The issue Schedule layout rendering is slow when using Schedule with time zone and resources”  has been resolved in this release. To resolve the reported issue, we suggest you update the Package to 21.1.39.

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/documentation/release-notes/21.1.39/?type=all#schedule

Regards,

Vinitha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon