We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customize click events

Hello,

I am using Schedule component on an Angular 10+ app and I would like to completely disable double click on cells & events. I saw that I can catch cellDoucleClick on cells but it doesn't affect event double click. Is there a good practice to disable all double click events?

I would also show directly editor window on cell click instead of quick info, but keep the quick info on event click, is it possible? I saw a showQuickInfo property but it affects both event & cell click.

Thanks for your responses!

1 Reply 1 reply marked as answer

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 24, 2022 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Carla,

Greetings from Syncfusion Support.

We have checked your query “show directly editor window on cell click instead of quick info, but keep the quick info on event click” and achieved it by making use of popupOpen event of our scheduler with below code. We have prepared the below sample for your reference.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-app-window-on-single-click

onPopupOpen(args) {

if (args.type == 'QuickInfo') {

if (!args.target.classList.contains('e-appointment')) {

args.cancel = true// Prevent Quick info opening on cell click

this.scheduleObj.openEditor(args.data'Add'); // Open new event Editor window on cell click

} else {

args.cancel = false// Prevent quickinfo opening on appointment click

}

}

if (args.type == 'Editor' && (args.target && args.target.classList.contains('e-appointment'))) {

args.cancel = true// Prevent appointment double click

}

}

Kindly try with the above solution and get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Vinitha

Marked as answer
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon