We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to preview image correctly

Good morning Syncfusion!

I just installed the @syncfusion/ej2-filemanager for my Angular 8 app, and I tried the communication with S3 through the ej2-amazon-s3-aspcore-file-provider.

It works, but I've got 1 trouble with the image preview.

This is my S3 bucket architecture :  my-bucket > Files > (I put every things here)

I correctly register my bucket name with my S3 credentials in the RegisterAmazonS3, and I am able to create/delete/download every items.

But when I tried the image preview, I've got a 500 error and it seems to be related to a wrong path :

It throws the exception:

But for me, the exception is "normal" because :

The file path in the OpenStream will be: FilesIMG_20190820_132301.jpg if I understand the code logic ?

And this is what we send to the provider :

However, in the download, the path sent to the provider is correct.

Should I did something wrong ?

Thanks in advance :)

3 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 17, 2019 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Julien,  

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have checked your reported query and able to reproduce at our end. We have sort out the root cause of this issue and fixed at our end and moved into our GitHub location. Now, you can clone or download the GitHub location, it works correctly. 

Refer the GitHub location link: 

For your reference, we have prepared a file manager sample. Refer to the sample link below. 

Note: Locally run the downloaded service from GitHub location, refer to the localhost URL in the sample. 

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

JU Julien October 17, 2019 01:20 PM UTC

Hello Keerthana,

Thanks for your understanding and your rapidity to fix it.

I can tell you that it works perfectly ;)

Thanks you again

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team October 21, 2019 05:51 AM UTC

Hi Julien,  

Most welcome. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Keerthana. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon