We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can we programmatically add or remove a tabitem containing other components to a tabs?

How can we add or remove a tab item by adding a component containing other components?

5 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Ebi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

Currently it is not possible to add the Component dynamically as a tab item and we have already logged the feature request which can be tracked from the following link. 

This will be included in any of our upcoming releases and would appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

ET ebi torabi October 8, 2019 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Nevitha 
Unfortunately, I didn't get it right. How do I programmatically remove or add an item tab so that the content is not a text tab and is a component and we have already made the item inside the tabs.

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 9, 2019 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Ebi, 

Thanks for your update. 

It is not feasible now to add or remove tab items whose content is other components. Currently in Tabs, we can add or remove tab item only if the content is in string format. As we shared earlier, this requirement is considered as feature request and implemented in any of our upcoming releases.  We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

ET ebi torabi October 9, 2019 09:15 PM UTC

Hi Nevitha. 
Thank you so much. I'll wait until then

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Ebi, 

We will let you know once this feature got implemented. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon