We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Use e-filemanager-ajaxsettings tag (in .html file)

Hello,

When using the  e-js-filemanager-ajaxsetting tag in my (angular-component) html file, i get the console error 'e-filemanager-ajaxsettings' is not a known element:..... 

which module do I have to include so the e-js-filemanager-ajaxsetting is a known element?

My code: 

<ejs-filemanager id='filemanager'>
<e-filemanager-ajaxsettings
url="/Home/FileOperations?param={{data.id}}"
uploadUrl="/Home/Upload"
downloadUrl="/Home/Download"
getImageUrl="/Home/GetImage"
>
</e-filemanager-ajaxsettings>
</ejs-filemanager>

3 Replies

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 04:33 AM UTC

Hi Thijs, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and attached code snippet. We suspect that the ajax settings in FileManger is not mapped properly. Kindly refer the below snippet to bind the ajax setting property in angular file manager component. 
Add the below code in appp.component.html file. 
<ejs-filemanager id='default-filemanager' #filemanagerObj [ajaxSettings]='ajaxSettings'> 
</ejs-filemanager> 

Add the below code in app.component.ts file 
 public hostUrl: string = 'https://ej2services.syncfusion.com/production/web-services/'; 
 public ajaxSettings: object = { 
    url: this.hostUrl + 'api/FileManager/FileOperations', 
    getImageUrl: this.hostUrl + 'api/FileManager/GetImage' 
 }; 

Refer the below documentation link to bind the ajax settings property in file manager component. 

Please let us know if you need any further update on this. 

Regards,  
Narayanasamy P.  

TH Thijs September 9, 2019 07:48 AM UTC

Hello Narayanasamy,

Thanks for your answer, I am using the solution you provided. a  disadvantage of this solution is that I can't bind the (dynamic) data in the ajaxsetting, but have to reset the ajaxSettings.Url in the ngOnInit of the .ts file:

ngOnInit() {
    if(this.careblock.dataId > 0)
    {
      this.ajaxSettings.url =  this.hostUrl + 'api/FileManager/FileOperations?clientId=' + this.careblock.dataId;
    }
  }

Will the ajaxsettings be mapped correctly for the filmanager in the future? and if so, can I be notified?

Kind regards,
Thijs Rutten

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 06:16 AM UTC

Hello Thijs, 

We have checked your reported query of updating the ajaxSettings property in dynamically. By default, the File Manager component having the support for updating this property in dynamically. So, kindly follow the below suggested ways to bind the dynamic data for ajaxSettings URL. 

For your reference, we have prepared a simple sample to change the ajaxSettings URL for file manager component during button click by using file manager instance. Refer the below code snippet to change the ajaxSettings URL. 

onChange() { 
   if (this.data > 0) { 
       this.filemanagerInstance.ajaxSettings.url = 'https://ej2services.syncfusion.com/production/web-services/api/AzureFileManager/AzureFileoperations' 
    } 
} 

Refer the sample link below. 

Please check the sample and get back to us, if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon