We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tooltip binding

Hi,

I create a chartview with XBindingPath and YBindingPath, the series should show the Tooltips. My problem is, that the YBindingPath should show a value in percent - that works, but the Tooltip should show the real value. I have create a helper class
public class ChartValue
{
    /// <summary>
    /// Name
    /// </summary>
    public string Name
    {
        get;
        set;
    }

/// <summary>
    /// Value
    /// </summary>
    public float Value
    {
        get;
        set;
    }

/// <summary>
    /// Value in seconds
    /// </summary>
    public float Seconds
    {
        get;
        set;
    }
}

The current binding looks so: YBindingPath = nameof(ChartValue.Value). The Tooltip should show the Seconds value, is that possible? Thank you!  

2 Replies

MA Markus replied to Markus July 19, 2019 06:20 AM UTC

Hi,

I create a chartview with XBindingPath and YBindingPath, the series should show the Tooltips. My problem is, that the YBindingPath should show a value in percent - that works, but the Tooltip should show the real value. I have create a helper class
public class ChartValue
{
    /// <summary>
    /// Name
    /// </summary>
    public string Name
    {
        get;
        set;
    }

/// <summary>
    /// Value
    /// </summary>
    public float Value
    {
        get;
        set;
    }

/// <summary>
    /// Value in seconds
    /// </summary>
    public float Seconds
    {
        get;
        set;
    }
}

The current binding looks so: YBindingPath = nameof(ChartValue.Value). The Tooltip should show the Seconds value, is that possible? Thank you!  

Hi,

I found a solution. I have created a class that inherits from ChartTooltipBehavior , I override GetView and reset the ToolTip label.

Thank you.

SM Saravanan Madheswaran Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Markus, 

We are glad that the reported problem was resolved at your end. Please let us know, if you have any other queries.  

Regards, 
Saravanan M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon