We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouping doesn't work with frozen columns

Hello,

As subject says, the grid grouping with frozen columns doesn't work. I've reproduced the issue in given example

3 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team May 10, 2019 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Domantas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

By default we don’t have support for frozen rows and columns with grouping feature in EJ 2 grid. Please refer the below help documentation for limitations for frozen rows and columns.   

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

CD Christian DAquino August 28, 2020 11:28 AM UTC

Hi,

Has there been any changes on this? I have the same issue and I'd like to use frozen columns while having the rows grouped.

RS Rajapandiyan Settu Syncfusion Team August 31, 2020 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Christian,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query : I have the same issue and I'd like to use frozen columns while having the rows grouped. 

Currently, we don’t have support for Grouping in EJ2 Grid with FrozenColumns. We have already logged a feature improvement task for the same as “Provide support for Grouping with frozen columns”. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technical feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and currently, there is no plan to include this feature. It will be included in any of our upcoming releases. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.   

Regards,  
Rajapandiyan S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon