We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Linking URLs and dashboards using Syncfusion Dashboard Designer

Hi everyone,
i want to ask something about linking URLs and dashboards using Syncfusion Dashboard Designer.
Is it possible if i want to linking one dashboard to another dashboard by clicking numeric field in table? If it's possible, can you show me how it works?
I also attached picture to describe what i want to do.
Thank you

Attachment: Dashboard_983eb87a.zip

3 Replies

SK Sabapathy K  Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Birgita Juliana, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

You can link one dashboard to another dashboard by following the below steps. 

1. Create and publish the dashboard you need to link and obtain the URL of the published dashboard.
    Note: Refer here for getting the published dashboard link from the dashboard server.
  2. Create another dashboard and configure the grid widget with the numeric field.
    Note: However we suggest you to use the dimension fields for linking , also you can convert the measure field into dimension in the data sources tab by following the steps mentioned in the below KB article.
    KB Article: https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/8007/how-to-change-the-column-data-type-in-dashboard-designer
  3. Go to the properties tab of the grid widget and Enable the linking option.
  4. In the URL linking textbox, paste the copied dashboard URL and append the filter query.

Please refer the following UG documentation for filter query format:

Please let us know if you have any other queries.  

Regards, 
Sabapathy K. 

BJ Birgita Juliana April 2, 2019 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Sabapathy K,
Thank you very much for your response and also for the information. I will try it first.

SK Sabapathy K  Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Birgita Juliana, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabapathy K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon