We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hierarchy data source binding not work in multipe levels (3 or more)

Hi, I need use the TeeGrid with Hierarchy data source binding in multiple levels (4). In my project and in demo simulate with StackBlitz (I attach project) from https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/demos/#/material/treegrid/selfreference not work.

In attach project, I use levels 3 and 4... 

Tanks,
{ 'TaskID': 16, 'TaskName': 'nivel 3', 'StartDate': new Date('02/23/2017'),
'EndDate': new Date('02/27/2017'), 'Progress': '40', 'parentID': 2 }, //level 3
{ 'TaskID': 17, 'TaskName': 'nivel 4', 'StartDate': new Date('02/23/2017'),
'EndDate': new Date('02/27/2017'), 'Progress': '40', 'parentID': 16 }, //level 4
{ 'TaskID': 18, 'TaskName': 'nivel 3', 'StartDate': new Date('02/23/2017'),
'EndDate': new Date('02/27/2017'), 'Progress': '40', 'parentID': 3 }, //level 3

Attachment: z1uyiz.run_cced4da6.zip

5 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 10:14 AM UTC

Hi Allyson, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query : “Indent is not set correctly for the deep level childs” 

We have analyzed the reported issue and we have confirmed that the mentioned issue is a bug and have logged a defect report for the mentioned issue. The fix for this issue will be included in the upcoming patch release on 13th February 2019. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards,
Vignesh Natarajan 

AJ Allyson José replied to Vignesh Natarajan February 13, 2019 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Allyson, 

We have analyzed the reported issue and we have confirmed that the mentioned issue is a bug and have logged a defect report for the mentioned issue. The fix for this issue will be included in the upcoming patch release on 13th February 2019. Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards,
Vignesh Natarajan 

Hi, 

I get TreeGrid ej2 v16.4.53 and the problem still continues, follows a sample project with the collection of data (allysonData
 )
I'm using in my project.

Attachment: r5ufqo.run_da74270e.zip

AJ Allyson José replied to Allyson José February 13, 2019 07:43 PM UTC

Hi Allyson, 

Regards,
Vignesh Natarajan 

Hi, 

I get TreeGrid ej2 v16.4.53 and the problem still continues, follows a sample project with the collection of data (allysonData
 )
I'm using in my project.

Attachment: r5ufqo.run_da74270e.zip

Hi,

Sorry, I appended the wrong project, follow the correct one.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-f7b3yy?file=jsontreegriddata.ts

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Allyson, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Query: “I get TreeGrid ej2 v16.4.53 and the problem still continues” 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue while using your dataSource and it occur when its parentIDMapping record is not defined. We have confirmed it is a bug and logged a defect report (“DataSource is not proper whose parentIDMappding record is not defined”) for the same. Fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming patch release on 27th February 2019 and it will be included in our 2019 Volume 1 Main release which is expected to be rolled out in month of March 2019. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Allyson, 

Thanks for the patience. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 1 Release v17-1-0-38 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We have included the fix for the issue “DataSource is not proper whose parentIDMapping record is not defined” in this release  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon