We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Today text appereance

Hi!
Cant change today text color! It is always red! If i missed something? 

4 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 24, 2017 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Andrey, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Could you please confirm us whether you mentioned about ViewHeader current date (Week and WorkWeek Views) or month cell date in Xamarin.iOS. As of now, there is no API to change ViewHeader current date color. Month cell current date color can be changed using SFMonthCellStyle of schedule, please refer the below code example, 

[c#] 
SFMonthCellStyle monthCellStyle = new SFMonthCellStyle(); 
monthCellStyle.TodayTextColor = UIColor.White;  
schedule.MonthCellStyle = monthCellStyle; 

You can also refer our online user guide documentation for the same by the below link, 

Please let us know if you have any query. 

Regards,   
Subburaj Pandian V. 

AN Andrey August 25, 2017 05:42 AM UTC

Yes, I talk about red color in day and week headers. Why you leave it without opportunity to customize? It is funny because it is important for me and I can customize every color of your control except exactly this one ((

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Andrey,  

Thank you for the update. 

We have considered to implement API’s to customize the Current day and Date color (CurrentDateTextColor and CurrentDayTextColor) in the ViewHeader of Schedule in Xamarin Forms. We will implement and include the same in our upcoming Volume 3 SP1 release which is expected to be available by end of this week (August 2017). We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,       
Subburaj Pandian V. 

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team February 2, 2018 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Andrey, 

We are glad to announce that support to customize the Current day and date color (CurrentDateTextColor and CurrentDayTextColor) in the ViewHeader of Schedule in Xamarin Forms has been included in our Volume 3  SP1 2017, release. Kindly find our latest release Essential Studio Volume 4 SP 1, 2017 (v15.4.0.20) and is available for download under the following link. 

ViewHeaderStyle viewHeaderStyle = new ViewHeaderStyle(); 
            viewHeaderStyle.CurrentDayTextColor = Color.Blue; 
            viewHeaderStyle.CurrentDateTextColor = Color.Blue; 
            schedule.ViewHeaderStyle = viewHeaderStyle; 

You can also refer our release notes in online user guide documentation for the same, 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon