We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Essential Studio 2017 Volume 4 Service Pack Release v15.4.0.20 available for download

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

135223 Dec 27,2017 10:53 AM UTC Jul 22,2019 12:27 PM UTC General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On December 27, 2017 10:53 AM UTC

Essential Studio 2017 Volume 4 Service Pack Release v15.4.0.20 available for download
Please email support@syncfusion.com for more details. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.
Regards,
Syncfusion Essential Studio Team

David Jones
Replied On January 2, 2018 10:57 AM UTC

Please email support@syncfusion.com for more details. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.
Regards,
Syncfusion Essential Studio Team

I am getting this error while trying to update to the most recent version of Syncfusion for Xamarin from Nuget:

The feed 'SyncFusion [http://nuget.syncfusion.com/nuget_xamarin/nuget/getsyncfusionpackages/xamarin/]' lists package 'Syncfusion.Xamarin.DataSource.15.4.0.20' but multiple attempts to download the nupkg have failed. The feed is either invalid or required packages were removed while the current operation was in progress. Verify the package exists on the feed and try again.
  Unable to find package 'Syncfusion.Xamarin.DataSource.15.4.0.20'.

Can you please let me know what the problem is and how I can get the packages from Nuget.

Thanks,

David Jones

Sergio Ora
Replied On January 2, 2018 04:49 PM UTC

Sharing David's concerns.

I reported the issue Syncfusion is having with it's nuget packages WEEKS ago (Incident ID:194687) .  It appears to be happening again.  I escalated my support ticket but that appears to not have done anything.

Vinoth Kumar Perumal [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 3, 2018 06:46 PM UTC

Hi Sergio, 

Thanks for the patience. 

We have resolved the NuGet feed problem. Now, you can access the Xamarin package using below feed link 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar Perumal 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;