We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change number of displayed columns in Week type

Hello,

is there a way to change number of displayed columns? I would like to display all days, from 5 to 11, over whole screen; every day has two columns so I would like to display 14 columns without scrolling.

And second question, is there a way to disable overlay? I don't want this to happen:

Best regards!

8 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 7, 2017 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Mind hacker, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

Query #1: Displaying all the columns without scrolling. 

As of now we don’t have any direct support to achieve your requirement of “Displaying all the columns without scrolling” but it can be achieved in sample level by creating the style for adjusting width in the size changed event. We have prepared sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link. 

Sample link:SfSchedule_Resource

Query #2: Is there any way to disable overlay? 

Since the provided information is not sufficient to procced further, could you please provide more information about your requirement? so that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

MI mindHacker June 7, 2017 10:35 AM UTC

Thank you very much!

I've added Sunday to NonWorkingDays. How to completely hide it from from schedule?
I've found your answer here: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/120907/how-to-remove-unnecessary-parts-in-scheduler where you removed Saturday and Sunday only from header, columns still remaining. I would like to completely remove Sunday column. Is it possible?

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 8, 2017 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Mind hacker, 

As of now your requirement of removing column can be achieved by setting NonWorkingDays in WorkWeek view. We have prepared the sample based on your requirement and please find the sample in the below link. 

Sample link:SfSchedule_Resource

Note: In Schedule Week view we can only highlight days by setting NonWorkingDays but we can’t remove the column. Instead we can use WorkWeek view to remove the columns. 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R  

MI mindHacker June 10, 2017 10:03 AM UTC

Thank you!

How to disable or paint resource columns?

For example: Dr. Jacob is cardiologist and Dr. Darsy is neurologist. Mike has heart attack and he needs Dr. Jacob. So I add an appointment to Dr. Jacob. I decide to drag it to a day earlier, but I send him to Dr. Darsy by accident an Mike died. :(
So I want on DragStarting to disable, or painted in red, all columns(in this case all three Dr. Darsy columns) that doesn't satisfy some requirement.

How to do that?

MI mindHacker June 12, 2017 02:22 AM UTC

Help please

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 12, 2017 12:12 PM UTC

Hi MindKacker, 

As per your requirement we have restricted appointment dragging to another resource by using dragging events in the schedule control. We have prepared a sample for the same and please find the sample in the below link. 

Sample Link:
SfSchedule_Resource

Note: Please use the SfSchedule context menu to drag and drop the appointment. 

If the above provided solution doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please provide more information about your requirement? So, that we could analyze on your requirement further and provide you the possible solution. 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

MI mindHacker June 12, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Thank you very much!

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2017 09:13 AM UTC

Hi MindHacker, 

We are glad to know that your requirement has been achieved. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards 
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon