We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Report Viewer mobile/paginated reports

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an available report Viewer object for mobile/paginated reports? 

Thanks,
Rosario. 

3 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 24, 2017 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Rosario, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion components. 

We can render our Web based ReportViewer component in mobile device with responsive layout. Please refer to the below KB documentation link for more detail, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

RO Rosario May 24, 2017 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj,
thanks for your email. I would like to be sure my question has been well understood. I am talking about Mobile reports which are not having rdl extension. Something like this:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/sqlrsteamblog/2016/03/18/sql-server-2016-rc1-whats-new-in-reporting-services/

Thanks,
Ros.

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 25, 2017 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Rosario, 

On further analysis of the shared link, we have a Syncfusion Dashboard control which apt for your requirement. You can use Dashboard platform to design mobile report and please find the below UG documentation link to know more detail about Dashboard platform. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon