We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

applyTimeOffset property is not working.

Hi,

I have implemented scheduler using jquery. I have an issue with applyTimeOffset property in appointmentSetting. Below is my code

appointmentSettings: {
dataSource: eventsdata,
applyTimeOffset: false,
resourceFields: "PracticeLocationId,MemberPracticeLocationId"
},

The appointment data loads in the wrong time slots when applyTimeOffset: false is removed or commented.

When applyTimeOffset is set to false, the data is not loading at all. I have multiple resources and i have grouped them. Please help me out. 

2 Replies

SK Shanth Kumar replied to Shanth Kumar February 16, 2017 04:49 AM UTC

Hi,

I have implemented scheduler using jquery. I have an issue with applyTimeOffset property in appointmentSetting. Below is my code

appointmentSettings: {
dataSource: eventsdata,
applyTimeOffset: false,
resourceFields: "PracticeLocationId,MemberPracticeLocationId"
},

The appointment data loads in the wrong time slots when applyTimeOffset: false is removed or commented.

When applyTimeOffset is set to false, the data is not loading at all. I have multiple resources and i have grouped them. Please help me out. 

Could you please give me a solution for this issue. We are in a verge of purchasing your product.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team February 16, 2017 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Shanth,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that an appointment could be rendered in some other day (apart from current view) when an applyTimeOffset field is set to false, then only appointment is not visible in current view. By default, system/ Scheduler timezone value will be considered while rendering an appointment in Scheduler and when an applyTimeOffset field is set to false, appointment will be rendered as same as the time given in data base. In the below sample when an applyTimeOffset is removed, appointment will be rendered by considering system/Scheduler timezone value and if applyTimeOffset field is set to false appointment will be rendered in the given time. Kindly view the below API link to know more about the property.  

If we misunderstood your requirement, kindly share your code example, appointment details, image/video demo of the issue to serve you better.      

Regards,  
Karthigeyan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon