We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Body to Footer Item Overlap

Hi,

I've got a .rdlc report with a table within the body and a footer containing the page numbers.

When I save a PDF file using ReportWriter the table overlaps the footer and its page number text boxes.
Word works as expected.

How can I solve that?

Cheers,
Jonas

2 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 11, 2017 11:51 AM UTC

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already fixed this overlapping issue in our Report Writer and the fix has been included in our upcoming 2017 Volume1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out by next week. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 14, 2017 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Zuger, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume -1, 2017 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon